MFI Miami and Steve Dibert Unethical Business Practices
Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in the housing bubble by lending sub-prime, NINJA mortgages to unsuspecting victims, and now cashes in by offering to investigate the validity of a home loan. He stole your money when he made the loan, so he steals it again trying to get it discharged.
Check the Web for his various reviews and the manner he conducts his business. There are a variety of stories about people who have used him as customers and not gotten responses. He trashes people who complain about him on his website and uses terms like bigot, Nazi, Jew Basher and others. And he claims to post information but most of it is false or slander against anyone he wants revenge on. If you challenge him he'll often respond calling you *** for taking out the mortgage.
Even if it's not business, he uses his website to trash peoples reputations by calling anyone he doesn't like a bigot or Nazi. Do your research. Google his name. Believe what you read. That many people is too much a coincidence for the same story every time.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of professionalism
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Take down the online libel against people, stop calling them bigots or NAZIs or racists and jew bashers.
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."